Saukie Golf Course
This golf course is a stunning example of a golf course designed from the early part of the 20th century. Saukie was built in 1927 (opened in 1928) and designed by Thomas Bendelow. This public course is considered to be an “executive length" course and is a classic example of a short course that will challenge every golfer.
- Small greens
- Deep ravines
- Majestic oak trees
- Tough par threes
- Measuring just over 5,000 yards and playing to a par of 66
- Clubhouse, pro shop and snack bar
- Course Rating and Yardage
- Winter cross country skiing - available when more than three inches of snow is present on the course
- Signs are placed in the parking lot letting skiers know if they are allowed on the course
- No groomed trails or ski rentals
- Winter Golf Rate is $10.00 when course is open for winter play.
Golf Season Information
Saukie is open from sunrise to sunset spring, summer and fall, and limited hours in winter depending on weather and snow. Regular golf season is normally late March through December. Rates and passes vary. Tees times available from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm. Smaller events and outings can be arranged.