Highland Springs Course
This challenging 18 hole championship layout is recognized as one of the best designs in the area. The William James Spears design was built in 1965 and is a public course that includes enough length to challenge all types of players.
- Four sets of tees and yardages
- Rugged terrain
- Rolling hills
- Numerous lakes and ponds
- Deep ravines
- Thousands of mature trees
- A par of 72 and a slope of 130 from the back tees
- Brand new Club Car GPS equipped golf cars
- Grass driving range and two putting greens
- Clubhouse, pro shop, and snack bar
- Course Rating and Yardage
- Season Pass Form
- Join our Thursday Night League
- Sponsor a Hole
- Book a Weekend Standing Tee Time
General Course Information
Highland Springs is open from sunrise to sunset from early April through October. Rates and passes vary. Tees times available from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm. After 6:00 pm tee times end; seasonal specials are available first come first serve. Corporate events and outings can be arranged. A dress code applies.
Highland Springs Now offers Custom Ping Club Fitting!
Come in or call 732-2277 for more information on how you can get fitted for a custom set of Ping Golf Clubs.
Call or email Todd Winter, Golf Services Manager at (309) 732-2277.