Hours of Operation
The area’s best grass range open to the public, Highland Springs Driving Range is open seven days a week in season. Thursday mornings the range opens at about 11:00 am, weather depending.
Driving Range Guidelines, Fees, and Distance
- Highland Range can handle upwards of thirty golfers at any given time. While almost always on the grass, early in the year or during maintenance mats are sometimes used, which will cut down availability.
- The range is marked from the middle of the tee to distances of 100, 150, 200, and 250 yards.
- There are also two large putting greens available for public use. Putting greens are located adjacent to the first and tenth tees.
- Range tokens are available at the clubhouse. $5.00 for a large bucket or $3.00 for our warm-up bucket.
- Please do not remove any balls or buckets from the driving range. If all of the balls purchased have not been used, bring them down to the shop and a refund of an appropriate number of tokens will be given upon presenting a receipt.
- Save some GREEN with our Driving Range Punch Pass!
Get 12 Large Buckets for the price of 10!
Clinics and Group Lessons Available
There are many golf learning opportunities available for both youth and adults.
Children are Welcome at the Range
Kids are welcome to come to the range and are encouraged to try it out. Please ensure that toddlers and small children are supervised at all times.
Range Evenings Procedures
The range will normally stay open until about an hour before dark.
The Driving Range will be closed beginning August 1st, 2017 through the spring of 2018 for construction of a new short course and practice facility. This project is being funded by the First Tee Quad Cities and will enhance the driving range and practice experience for our general customers, and will engage participants more effectively in the First Tee curriculum.