The Rock Island Parks and Recreation Department offers two 18 hole public facilities within the city limits: Highland Springs and Saukie.
Highland Springs Golf Course
Highland Springs is one of the finest layouts in the Quad Cities today, with rolling terrain, ponds, and deep ravines. Special rates are offered every day to keep golf affordable. With features a stocked pro shop, a large and beautiful grass tee range, a snack bar, and a secluded shelter for outings, the value is unbeatable. Highland Springs now features GPS and end-to-end cart paths.
Saukie Golf Course
Saukie is the place where many golfers in the Quad Cities began playing and has always been a favorite with families and couples. Come experience the beautiful conditioning of this classic “executive” course. Named the best of the best in recent Quad City surveys, it must be seen to be believed. Wonderful mature oaks, rolling fairways, lush greens, beautiful flowers, and a golf course will leave you smiling like a kid.
- Both golf courses are open seven days a week
- Reservations recommended
- Tee times welcome up to seven days in advance
- Sign up for updates from both courses at eNewsletter
- Instructions and clinics available
- Can accommodate outings and corporate events
- Policies apply
- Our golf courses offer several marketing and sponsorship Opportunities for your business or group. Call Todd at 732-2277 for more information.
Season Pass Rates and Information
Please print out and complete the form linked below before purchasing your season pass.
Season Pass Form