Go To Search
PrintEmail Page
Traveling Food Vendor
A temporary food service license is required for any person or organization that does not have a food service license to prepare food for the general public for an event lasting no longer than two weeks. Approval from the City Health Inspector is required prior to event.

Cost of License

Application Submittal License Fee
Two or more days prior to event $35
Less than two days prior to event $70

Application Process
To qualify for a license, follow the Guidelines for Temporary Food Stands. Submit a completed Temporary Food and Beverage Application to the City Health Inspector.

City Clerk
1528 Third Avenue
Rock Island, IL 61201
Ph: (309) 732-2010
Fx: (309) 732-2055

8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Monday - Friday