The City of Rock Island is providing a Public Service Emergency Stabilization grant to support agencies impacted by COVID-19 beginning on March 15, 2020 under the Governor of Illinois State of Emergency Proclamation. The grant funds are being provided for agency operational costs.
1) Monthly rent/lease payments
2) Utility or other regular monthly expenses
3) Payroll expenses (all employees must income self certify (form attached), and 51% of the employees must meet the 2020 low to moderate income guidelines).
AMOUNT OF FUNDING AVAILABLE
Applicants can apply for up to and not to exceed $2,500.00. The applicant is required to provide documentation for each expense. If the eligible total amount requested is less than the maximum, the applicant will only receive the eligible total.
APPLICATION PROCESS AND REVIEW CRITERIA
Applicants are required to fill out an application and provide all supporting documentation as required. The applications will be reviewed by staff for completeness prior to any award announcements.
To be eligible, applicants:
1. Must be a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
2. Must provide services or benefits to City of Rock Island citizens. Organizations can be located in another community; however, it must provide services to the residents of Rock Island.
FOR HELP OR ASSISTANCE WITH THE APPLICATION, CONTACT:
Colleen Small-Vollman at email@example.com or (309)732-2904