Eleanor Wallace Dog Park
|Other Link||Park Location Map|
About the Park:
Dogs can run off-leash in this popular safe and secure fenced environment allowing them and their owners the opportunity to:
Rules: Please follow these rules for the benefit of your dog and others who use the park:
- All users (people and dogs) use the park at their own risk.
- Dog owners must do their part by leaving the area better than they found it.
- This is a non-supervised area. Dogs cannot be left unattended.
- All dogs must have a current license and updated vaccinations.
- Owners are required to clean up after their dog.
- Unruly dogs are not allowed.
- Female dogs in heat are not to use the park.
- Dogs are to be on a leash anytime they are outside the fenced area.
- Dogs (and people) are not to dig in the turf.
- Dogs/pets are not allowed in the neighboring Alan Campbell Sports Complex.
Abuse of the park can be reported to the Park and Recreation Office.
This park is dependent on the donations of its users. If you would like to make an annual donation, please contact the Park and Recreation office.
The dog park is normally closed from the middle of April until the Friday before Memorial day for rehabilitation (dates vary).
View a detailed map of the park.
|Parks and Recreation Department|
4303 24th Street
Rock Island, IL 61201
Ph: (309) 732-7275
Fx: (309) 732-7278
7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Monday - Thursday
7:00 am - 5:00 pm
9:00 am - 1:00 pm