Adventure Day Camp
This fun-filled summer camp will keep your child engaged and active all summer long! Adventure Day Camp is a safe, fun camp filled with activities encouraging friendship, creativity, sportsmanship, leadership, and outdoor appreciation.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
We will be hold a very modified Adventure Camp this year. After reviewing CDC and IDPH guidelines, camp will be modified to the following:
- Groups of 10 or less - same groups for the entire week
- This means that members of the same household will have to be registered within the same group.
- Outside Only at Lincoln Park
- This means no Rain location. If the weather if too bad, camp will be cancelled for the day.
- No field trips or swim days
- Limited Special Guests
- Camp hours will be limited to 8 hours a day
- Social distancing and mask wearing when possible
- No shared spaces with other groups
- Parents will not get out of the car for drop off and pick up
Because of these restrictions, camp size will be limited. You will register your child within a group and they will stay in that group all week long.
We will not be able to do day to registration this year. Campers will have to register by week. Registration for the week will close the Sunday before so staff can adequately prepare.
We are opening camp for the month of June under this format. We will evaluate the guidelines before we open camp for July. We hope to be able to make more modifications for July but we will have to wait and see.
Register online at https://bit.ly/RIAdvCamp2020 or call (309) 732-7275 Monday- Friday between 8:00 am - 12:00 pm to register by phone. As groups fill we will add more groups if we are able.
Ages and Schedules
- Open to children entering K-6th grade.
- Runs Monday – Friday
- Meets at the Lincoln Park large shelter.
- Counselor ratio of at least one counselor for every ten children.
- Counselors are well qualified and trained.
- Day-to-day activities include crafts, games, sports, arts, guest visitors, and free play.
- Sack lunch must be provided every day. Lunch is NOT provided any day of the week. Morning and afternoon snacks are provided.